I've worked with Shopify before and embedded their buy

HI. I've worked with Shopify before and embedded their buy button onto my pages in the past without problem. Currently a problem exists that cuts the button off at the bottom. The bottom drop down menu and the actually buy button disappears.

Another strange thing that happens is my site hides email address unless you add an email to code to display it. This wasn't like that in the past either. I thought maybe these two issues may be related.

Here is the code... it's very generic and works on my other site:

<div data-embed_type="product" data-shop="rentmypartybus.myshopify.com" data-product_name="Twins Shuttle" data-product_handle="twins-shuttle" data-has_image="true" data-display_size="compact" data-redirect_to="checkout" data-buy_button_text="Buy now" data-buy_button_out_of_stock_text="Out of Stock" data-buy_button_product_unavailable_text="Unavailable" data-button_background_color="7db461" data-button_text_color="ffffff" data-product_modal="false" data-product_title_color="000000" data-next_page_button_text="Next page"></div>
<script type="text/javascript">
document.getElementById('ShopifyEmbedScript') || document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="https://widgets.shopifyapps.com/assets/widgets/embed/client.js" id="ShopifyEmbedScript"><\/script>');
</script>
<noscript>Buy Twins Shuttle</noscript>