Javascript Conflict with Salient theme

Hi there,
I have been developing a site using the Salient theme and it is required on many pages of the site that I embed forms from Ontraport using Javascript snippets. This conflicts with the theme somehow, for example on the attend page. http://unbeatablenew.wpengine.com/attend/

The portfolio never loads unless I delete the signup form on the right, then it works fine. If you scroll down you will also see that the form causes the footer areas to stack onto 2 lines ???

Themenectar hasn't offered a solution to me for this, is there some way I can solve this conflict?

Thanks for your help,
Rich V

• Rich

Im not using Superfish to my knowledge. Thanks for the help... what can I try?
    I can export the form in html but adding it in that way doesnt seem to change anything.

I have pasted the raw form code in case its helpful.

<link rel="stylesheet" href="//app.ontraport.com/js/formeditor/moonrayform/paymentplandisplay/production.css" type="text/css" /><link rel="stylesheet" href="//forms.ontraport.com/formeditor/formeditor/css/form.default.css" type="text/css" /><link rel="stylesheet" href="//forms.ontraport.com/formeditor/formeditor/css/form.publish.css" type="text/css" /><link rel="stylesheet" href="//forms.ontraport.com/v2.4/include/minify/?g=moonrayCSS" type="text/css" /><link rel="stylesheet" href="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.10.3/themes/smoothness/jquery-ui.min.css" type="text/css" /><link rel="stylesheet" href="//forms.ontraport.com/v2.4/include/formEditor/gencss.php?uid=p2c4505f226" type="text/css" /><script type="text/javascript" src="//forms.ontraport.com/v2.4/include/formEditor/genjs-v3.php?html=false&uid=p2c4505f226"></script><div class="moonray-form-p2c4505f226 ussr"><div class="moonray-form moonray-form-label-pos-stacked">
    <form class="moonray-form-clearfix" action="https://forms.ontraport.com/v2.4/form_processor.php?" method="post" accept-charset="UTF-8">
    <div class="moonray-form-element-wrapper moonray-form-element-wrapper-alignment-left moonray-form-input-type-text"><label for="mr-field-element-567404493922" class="moonray-form-label"></label><input name="firstname" type="text" class="moonray-form-input" id="mr-field-element-567404493922" required value="" placeholder="First Name"/></div>
    <div class="moonray-form-element-wrapper moonray-form-element-wrapper-alignment-left moonray-form-input-type-email"><label for="mr-field-element-491007612552" class="moonray-form-label"></label><input name="email" type="email" class="moonray-form-input" id="mr-field-element-491007612552" required value="" placeholder="Email"/></div>
    <div class="moonray-form-element-wrapper moonray-form-element-wrapper-alignment-center moonray-form-input-type-image"><input type="image" name="submit-button" value="" class="moonray-form-input" id="mr-field-element-775158212520" src="//i.ontraport.com/4505.1.c2f3ca37b6106ff14cf33782f1d794a4.PNG" data-lastDisplayVal="Submit"/></div>
    <div class="moonray-form-element-wrapper moonray-form-input-type-hidden"><input name="afft_" type="hidden" value=""/></div>
    <div class="moonray-form-element-wrapper moonray-form-input-type-hidden"><input name="aff_" type="hidden" value=""/></div>
    <div class="moonray-form-element-wrapper moonray-form-input-type-hidden"><input name="sess_" type="hidden" value=""/></div>
    <div class="moonray-form-element-wrapper moonray-form-input-type-hidden"><input name="ref_" type="hidden" value=""/></div>
    <div class="moonray-form-element-wrapper moonray-form-input-type-hidden"><input name="own_" type="hidden" value=""/></div>
    <div class="moonray-form-element-wrapper moonray-form-input-type-hidden"><input name="oprid" type="hidden" value=""/></div>
    <div class="moonray-form-element-wrapper moonray-form-input-type-hidden"><input name="contact_id" type="hidden" value=""/></div>
    <div class="moonray-form-element-wrapper moonray-form-input-type-hidden"><input name="utm_source" type="hidden" value=""/></div>
    <div class="moonray-form-element-wrapper moonray-form-input-type-hidden"><input name="utm_medium" type="hidden" value=""/></div>
    <div class="moonray-form-element-wrapper moonray-form-input-type-hidden"><input name="utm_term" type="hidden" value=""/></div>
    <div class="moonray-form-element-wrapper moonray-form-input-type-hidden"><input name="utm_content" type="hidden" value=""/></div>
    <div class="moonray-form-element-wrapper moonray-form-input-type-hidden"><input name="utm_campaign" type="hidden" value=""/></div>
    <div class="moonray-form-element-wrapper moonray-form-input-type-hidden"><input name="referral_page" type="hidden" value=""/></div>
    <div class="moonray-form-element-wrapper moonray-form-input-type-hidden"><input name="uid" type="hidden" value="p2c4505f226"/></div>

</form>
    </div>
    </div>

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Rich, my apologies for the delay here!

Are you still needing help getting this sorted out, or were you able to get this worked out in the meantime? I didn't see a form on the right side of the page you had posted for originally:

http://unbeatablenew.wpengine.com/attend/

If you'd like me to have a closer look at that site, could you enable Support Access to it? I'd still be using the code you shared in your earlier post, when it comes to embedding the form, right?

Please advise,
    Michael

• Rich

Yes I still need help. I removed the forms so they wouldn't interrupt my working on the site. I would really prefer to solve the conflict somehow rather than rebuild with a new theme.
    Here are the problems with the forms.

1. Pages with forms wont load when using the Salient Theme Page Transitions, which arent necessary but I like them and would prefer to use them.
    2. When using the form in the sidebar, just name and email, this also disables any page when Page Transitions are turned on.
    3. When the form is embedded on a page, whether sidebar or event sign up, the footer columns are stacked into 2 sections.
    4. Form code also breaks the popup when using the pop up pro plugin.

I have embedded the forms again so you can see the problems. I have not enabled page transitions because that completely breaks the site

Here is the JS embed code for the small form.

<script type="text/javascript" src="//forms.ontraport.com/v2.4/include/formEditor/genbootstrap.php?method=script&uid=p2c4505f226&version=1"></script>

The above code is also valid, its another option to embed the html version. i pasted in in case you could see something in there that might be breaking the pages.

How can I grant support access, I really appreciate it.
    Rich

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.