Javascript Issue - Can't find it anywhere!

Hi guys, hope you are all well. I've been working hard on mobile optimisation over the past couple months and have finally come up with a mobile focused site, good timing as my analytics is showing up as 50% mobile users.

the domain is: http://searchbuzz.co

Everything is fine but I have a Javascript issue which is causing a few issues with multiple things but I can't find it.

I asked on another forums and they pinpointed the issue but were unable to suggest a fix. The issue is shown in the attached screenshot.

It's stopping my popout Ubermenu plugin from working. When I click it nothing happens. It also seems to be stopping my popup plugin from working (ninja popups). It just never comes up when before it did.

Let me know if there is a solution you know of for this.

For the record I disabled every plugin except buddypress and ubermenu and the issue still existed, so I don't think other plugins are causing the issue.

Thanks a lot,
Ashley