Job Plugin permalink pages not formating

Hi,

I recently have installed a plugin for Job postings and cant seem to figure out how to make these subpages appear correctly. I have had this issue before with other plugins but decided just not to use them due to this issue. The issue is when i create a post for a job, it generates a permalink page. On that page should be a form and all the information on the job post as in the photo included. It shows up fine with the page generated minus not having a menu footer and everything else i have created in upfront. I assume this is because upfront does not know that this page exists yet. So when i go into upfront to format the page the second photo included is what happens. The form disappears and all of the formatting becomes incorrect. Thank you for your help!

• Nithin

Hi Michael Zaccaria,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

The Simple Job Board plugin hasn't been extensively tested in Upfront. I gave a quick run of this plugin in my system, and it seems like the plugin uses virtual pages, and when Upfront Editor is loaded, the other fields are missing in your jobs post.

At the moment, I'm afraid the plugin doesn't seem to be fully compatible, however with custom CSS changes it might work fine, but since the plugin hasn't been extensively tested, I'm not exactly sure about how custom CSS would work in it.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.