Job posting not showing

I am looking for some custom work on the jobsboard plugin for which I posted a job in your job board, but it is not showing. I got a message saying that i'd reached my max of 5 posts, but i only have 1 other active job post. Please advice.

Also I wanted to read my conversations i have had previously as it has some info i needed, but i can't get to the chat as it only appears to show once i'm in the live chat which is dumb. So i have to wait 50 mins before i can read the support you guys previously gave me.
Please advice if another way to get to this data.

• Ivan
    • Developer

Hi Daniel !

Please, check this option - WP Dashboard -> Jobs -> Settings -> Jobs Settings -> Maximum Job Records per User.

If it won't help - please, provide me with additional login credentials, I can look into it more.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    Please visit our private Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Subject: "Attn: Ivan Svyrskyi"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- FTP/SFTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

Regarding the another way to get data of chats - you can send the chat transcripts to your email.

Best regards,
    Ivan.

• Daniel
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi there, thanks for getting back to me, but we have crosswires around the job board.

I meant your job board on your site for hiring custom dev work.

I put an advert on there which is in My Jobs section, see link https://www.screencast.com/t/99VOh83lwU

When I posted the job it appeared to say i had already reached max of 5, but i only have 1 active job on there.

I also can't find the Jobs link on your site anymore, had to just guess the /jobs url.

Thanks

Daniel

• Ivan
    • Developer

Hi Daniel !

It seems it happened because you hit "Post a job" and then you don't publish this job. It creates the jobs with "Draft" status but you can't see theirs in the list of your jobs. I deleted all your draft jobs and now you can create jobs again. I'll notify our developers about this issue. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Ivan.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.