Jobs and expert plugin & private messaging conflict with gravity forms

Jobs and expert plugin, as well as private messaging plugin, are creating conflict with gravity forms; at least that's what I could notice..not sure if they are conflicting anywhere else also

See this screenshot...the details in the red square are coming because of private messaging
and activating jobs and the expert plugin are resulting in some gravity forms feature not working.

How do I resolve this?

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Amit,

I was checking your installation and can see that the issue from screenshot is happening when private messaging is activated, however when I test this on my installation with same J&E and Gravity Forms add-ons active the issue is not happening on my end.

When I check the forms page there are some console errors there, one from "Frontend Publishing Pro" plugin and other one that I was unable to determine where is coming from.

Can you try disabling your other plugins so that only J&E and Gravity Forms are active and switch to default WP theme to see if the issue is still there after that?

and activating jobs and the expert plugin are resulting in some gravity forms feature not working.

Could you please share some more details about this, what features are not working for you?
    Also, do they work when you try the above mentioned conflict test?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Amit

Hi,

Sorry for this late response; I was travelling and could not focus on this issue.

I did as you recommended, i.e. switching to default theme and activating only J&E and Private Messaging alongwith Gravity Form. However, the issue remains as it is.

This website used to be a multisite network (though no subsites registered), and I moved it back to single install after realising that multisite is not serving any purpose. Could this be creating a conflict?

Look forward to your advise.

Regards,

Amit

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Amit,

I've tested this with creating multisite installation, setting up the J&E with Gravity Forms and then reverting back to single installation but I was still unable to replicate the issue on my end.

Could you provide us with FTP or cPanel access so we can have a closer look at this?

You can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"
    - Site login url
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.