Jobs and Experts list is NOT RIGHT

When I edit the expert list or jobs list in the back end, always the page is mydomain/expert/expert or mydomain/jobs/job
Then a new expert or job is created and display basically nonsense. And i can't even find the right jobs and expert pages to fix it!
Please help me!
Here's a screenshot.

• Sajid

Hi Nicole,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

1. A page with Job lists, no buttons. Admin post the job

Right now there is no way to disable the buttons but we can hide those by adding the following code in style.css file of your child theme or using Simple Custom CSS plugin.

jbp-add-job, .jbp-add-pro {
        display: none;
    }

2. Viewers apply for the jobs. But the contact form should only have the buttons for "Browse Jobs" and "Browse Experts". For viewers with out profile, when they create a profile, also there are only "Browse Jobs" and "Browse Experts" button.

Right now there is no way to add a button or system for viewers to apply for jobs or submit jobs. Only registered users can submit jobs at the moment. However you can add a button contact form, using that your viewers can apply to post jobs.

Also, same for experts/pro, to become an expert they must signup and then apply to become a Pro.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid