Jobs and Experts Modal Login and Other Items

Apologies, but I am having some trouble integrating the Jobs and Experts plugin into my website. Could you please help me with the following elementary questions? I believe there are tutorials somewhere that will answer these questions but I can't find them.

1. My website currently has a modal login using a plugin called UserPro. I would like to recreate this. I have the popup plugin and jobs and experts. How can I use these plugins to make a modal login on my homepage like the one i currently have?
2. I would also like a modal login for the registration page. I would like the registration popup to change based upon the Role the person registering chooses (either Aerial Photographer aka Expert or Employer).
3. I would like to show a google map of all the users that have one type of Role (Aerial Photographer). I have the Google Maps plugin. Could you please guide me through how to do this?
4. How can I change the name of "Experts" to "Photographers"?
5. I would like only the Employer role to be able to post jobs.
6. I would like for the Jobs to be shown on a page that has a google map with all the jobs on it.

I know this is a lot. I apologize in advance.

Thank you for creating such a nice looking plugin in Jobs and Experts.

• Rupok

Hi Ryan Mooney

Hope you had a wonderful day.

1. I have the popup plugin and jobs and experts. How can I use these plugins to make a modal login on my homepage like the one i currently have?

Jobs and Experts doesn't provide any shortcode for login form. And the only way you can use PopUp plugin to show a modal login form is using shortcode which generates login form. So you can not make a modal login with just only Popup and Jobs and Experts.

2. I would also like a modal login for the registration page.

Same as above.

3. I would like to show a google map of all the users that have one type of Role (Aerial Photographer)

I'm afraid, you can't do this with available options inside "Jobs and Experts" and "Google Maps" plugins. It can be done but this will require huge amount of custom coding which is beyond our support scope.

4. How can I change the name of "Experts" to "Photographers"?

You can use "Ultimate Branding" plugin to replace all existence of "Experts" with "Photographers". Download and install Ultimate Branding, Go to "Dashboard > Branding > Branding" and enable "Network Wide Text Change" add-on. Then go to "Dashboard > Branding > Text Change" and from there you can change "Experts" to "Photographers"

5. I would like only the Employer role to be able to post jobs.

You can do this with "User Role Editor" plugin.

6. I would like for the Jobs to be shown on a page that has a google map with all the jobs on it.

Again I'm afraid, you can't do this with available options inside "Jobs and Experts" and "Google Maps" plugins. It can be done but this will require huge amount of custom coding which is beyond our support scope.

Is there anything else we can help you with? Please let us know. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok