Jobs and Experts Plugin

Hi - I want to use the above plugin but it seems to be conflicting with my Boss theme and/or Elementor. Do you have any known conflicts at all with the plugin? I'd really like to use it as I continue membership with your platform.

Sorry I referenced the Dashboard plugin in my request as I had deleted the Jobs and Experts plugin. I've reinstalled it but not activated it.

Cheers

Will

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Will,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The plugin should work fine with Boss theme (I understand it's Boss from BuddyBoss, right), unless they have made some serious changes to it recently. Elementor is a bit different issue and it might have some problems with "virtual pages" that the plugin is using by default.

I'm not sure what kind of issues are you experiencing exactly, but I'd try to start solving them with switching J&E plugin to use real pages instead of virtual ones. To do this:

- enable plugin and go to "Jobs -> Settings -> General Settings" page
    - scroll it down and find "Jobs & Experts Pages" add-on on add-ons list
    - enable it
    - go to "Jobs -> Settings -> Pages Manager" and make sure that for all the sections there's a dedicated page assigned (you can use "Create Page" button for each option there).

Once that's done, clear all the caches on site and also go to "Settings -> Permalinks" page and simply re-save current permalinks settings (no need to make any changes, just save settings).

Let's see if that helps. If not, please describe the issues that you are experiencing in details and also enable the support access to the site so I could take a closer look at it. To do this, go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's back-end and click on "Grant Support Access" button there.

Looking forward to your reply,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.