[Jobs & Experts] Add options for profile skill color and animation

When entering a skills profile, the user can change the color for each of their skills and check a box to enable animation. I can\'t think of a single case where anyone would care about this or where an employer would want to be bombarded with such colors and animation.

Please add a management option (checkbox) for the display of the Enable Animated option in profile entry. (My preference is a default to false = unchecked = do not enable animation option)

Please also add a selector for one of the following options for coloring for the skill bars:
1) Allow user selection (current default)
2) Use single color (requires textbox for entry of #rgb, or color selector)
3) Use red / yellow / green, changing at each 33.3%.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Tony!

That's an interesting catch :slight_smile: I don't think many people are actually using that feature as well, though I believe that's been implemented quite a long time ago due to some requests from members, most likely.

I can see the point in your request, though. To be honest, personally I wouldn't want to be "bombarded" with colorful, animated skill tags while I'm looking for a professional assistance rather than somebody who's just good at "showing off" :smiley:

Anyway, as it's already posted as a feature request, I hope other Members will also vote for it so our developers would consider implementing such "option switch" in future.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.