Jobs & Experts Advanced Search is not working.

Dear Support: We need the advanced search function to work. We activated it bit what we get is the following instead on jobs and expert pages:

Jobs

Browse Jobs Browse Experts Post a Job Add an Expert My Jobs My Profile
Inbox
My wallet

Search For Job
Search Advanced Search
'); var html = $('#job-search-container').html(); content.html(html); return content; } }).on('shown.webui.popover', function () { var pop = $(this).data('plugin_webuiPopover'); var holder = pop.$target; var form = holder.find('form').first(); var element = form.find('input.job-price-range').first(); if (element.hasClass('turn') == false) { element.ionRangeSlider({ min: 0, max: '2095', type: "double", 'prefix': "$", maxPostfix: "+", prettify: false, hasGrid: true, from: price_data.from, to: price_data.to, gridMargin: 7, onChange: function (obj) { // callback is called on every slider change price_data = { from: obj.from, to: obj.to }; form.find('input[name="min_price"]').val(price_data.from); form.find('input[name="max_price"]').val(price_data.to); } }); element.addClass('turn'); window.slider = element.data("ionRangeSlider"); } else { var from = form.find('input[name="min_price"]').val(); var to = form.find('input[name="max_price"]').val(); if (from.length == 0) { from = price_data.from; } if (to.length == 0) { to = price_data.to; } window.slider.update({ from: from, to: to }); } }) $('body').on('click', '.cancel_search_form', function () { $('.job-advance-search').webuiPopover('hide'); }); })
Voluptatem quia ea totam asperiores voluptatibus deserunt laboriosam. Soluta corrupti…
Alice would not allow without knowing how old it was, and, as the Lory positively refused to tell its age, there was no more to be said. At last the Mouse, who seemed to be a…

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Bob

• Nastia

Hello Bob Reno , hope you're doing well!

I can't replicate the same on my site. The Advanced Search should show up a popup with the advanced search form. There are a lot of JS errors in the developers' console on the BrowsJobs page, which means that there is a conflict with another plugin.

Would you please deactivate all the other plugins on your site and check if these lines will go away? If it remains the same, please check for a conflict with a theme, switch to a default WordPress theme.

If everything is well, activate one plugin at the time, till you find the plugin that is causing it.

Let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.