[Jobs & Experts] Budget not showing

The Jobs and Experts plugin isn’t displaying the budget in the front-end that I input in the back-end.

The budget was not being displayed on the front-end in any of the listings or project details pages, it only shows up when viewing the project listing as the project owner, e.g. in add a listing or my projects views, but not view-able as an expert.

In the project listing, the budget amount (which is filled in) is not view-able and it was determined by us that it’s not just hidden by CSS.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Viveka S

I hope you’re well today and I apologize for the delay on our end.

I know that Nithin was able to replicate the issue during the chat with you but I’d like to take a closer look at the site configuration to make sure that when testing on my end I’m using similar plugin settings and site configuration.

Could you please enable support access to the site then? To do this, please go to the “WPMU DEV -> Support” page in your site’s back-end and click on “Grant support access” button there, then let me know here. Please also point me to some example job that I could examine, that’s affected by the issue.

Kind regards,

Adam

• Viveka S
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Adam,

Sorry, I forgot that the access had expired. It’s active again. As for additional details about the issue:

The Budget amount displays on the Project Details, My Projects, and the Add a Project Pages, but not in the list views on the landing page nor.

On my site (s*****************d.com), go to: Talent>Projects & Experts and it will be on that Page, viewing the Project List, as well as if you go to Browse Projects.

Thanks!

Viveka

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Viveka,

I believe I have found a cause of this issue and I have updated the developers so they will be looking on a permanent fix for this.

In the meantime you can try downloading the attached file, unzip it and place it inside wp-content/plugins/jobs-plus/app/models/ folder.

Best regards,

Predrag

• Viveka S
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Predrag,

Thank you so much for the patch! I just installed it and it looks like we’re part way there (maybe 100% depending on the original URS). It shows the max now for the budget, but not the range. If that is the way it’s supposed to work, then it worked, but otherwise, we would need the 1,000 added in the $1,000-$5,000 as it currently shows just $5,000. If that is how it’s supposed to display in that view, then I would definitely like to request that the range be displayed.

Thank you!

Viveka

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Viveka S

It seems that there might not be a “patch” for this but rather a fix included in a plugin update but I’m not able to give you an ETA. I see that’s still being worked on and there’s a couple of other things that still need to pass QA tests so I’m not sure how long will it take but I hope it won’t be long.

Please keep an eye on this ticket in case we had any additional news for you but also make sure that you got the plugin updated as the fix would most likely be released as a part of the update.

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.