[Jobs & Experts] Featured Image & Attachement Image uploader showing blank box

Hi there, I was just recording a webinar on how to use our membership site. In the process, I was demonstrating how to post a job and when I went to upload the Featured Image and Attachments, I got a blank screen for the media uploader. All of the other media uploaders have been working fine.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Rachel

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked your site and I could see the issue there. I noticed a bunch of errors reported by browser console, though they don't seem to be related at first look. However, this behavior is nearly for sure a consequence of some sort of a conflict - either with some other plugin or with a theme.

In this case a basic and necessary troubleshooting step would be a full conflict test. Could you please perform it? In short:

- disable all plugins except for Jobs & Experts
    - switch theme to Twenty Seventeen or Twenty Nineteen
    - clear all cache on server (if there is any server-side cache) and in browser
    - check if the issue is gone.

If it doesn't happen, start enable original theme back and check again. If it's still working, start enabling your plugin back one by one, each time checking for the issue until it starts to happen again. The last enabled plugin right before the issue occurs would be most likely culprit and we'd then troubleshoot it further to find a solution.

Let me know about test results, please.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.