Jobs & Experts is posing several issues, described below

I noticed that as an administrator, the section looked ok, but as a user it was formatted like a blog with lots of junk.

I installed the plugin to my test website and man, it worked smooth as can be. I then decided to add the pages feature to the test website, loved it and went back to see if that would fix the problem.

I made pages for the plugin under /professionals/ as I wanted them as sub-pages, but couldn't see the dynamic page. Each page was named pretty much identical to the titles in the pages menu.

This created a /jobs-experts-2/ page URL for the section, and I then noticed that the pages for adding jobs and experts are both blank. I also noticed that the page for the listings was blank, despite there being a 'recently added listing'. So I deleted that listing, then went to recreate it, now the listing is gone, still shows as recently added and the creation pages are both blank.

Something went horribly wrong on this website with the plugin, I'm not sure where to go from here.

• Ken Kimbrell
    • The Crimson Coder

Hello Louis

This just means that you already had a job-experts page so by default the permalink is switched to a -2 prefix. I was able to solve this, by removing the additional job-experts pages to the trash and then created a new job-experts page. You should no longer see the -2 prefix in the permalink. If you want to test the Jobs & Experts plugin, then you can go to Jobs > Settings > Add-ons and "Activate" Expert Demo Data & Job Demo Data.

I hope this helps!

Take Care,

Ken - WPMU DEV Support

• Ken Kimbrell
    • The Crimson Coder

Hello Louis
    How much jobs and experts data did you have on there before? Have you currently deleted the jobs and experts plugin from your wordpress site? Have you tried enabling the demo data to see if the content appears? If you are missing a lot of data, then it may be more pragmatic for you to consider doing a site restore and recover your lost data.

Let me know how I can help!

Take Care,

Ken - WPMU DEV Support

• Louis
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

There isn't really any lost data, there were no listings..

But when I go to try and add a job, or add an expert, the pages are both blank.

Also, sorry for the late reply, was moving to a new apartment :slight_smile:

• Ken Kimbrell
    • The Crimson Coder

Hello Louis -

Not a problem, I hope the move went well :slight_smile:

If you would still like me to look into this more, I will need you to grant access to support again please. It appears that the support time has expired, and I am no longer able to access your admin panel. Once you grant access, please let me know by replying to this thread, I do not have a direct way of determining that support access was granted.

Let me know how I can help!

Take Care,

Ken - WPMU DEV Support

• Louis
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I granted access when I posted last.

I'm looking for your team to find out what is wrong, the blank pages I referenced on July 3rd in this ticket are still blank.

"This created a /jobs-experts-2/ page URL for the section, and I then noticed that the pages for adding jobs and experts are both blank. "

I'll grant access again now....

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.