Jobs & Experts Profile Appearance with Upfront Spirit Theme

Hello!

I have the Upfront Spirit theme and the Jobs & Experts plugin. For the Expert Profiles, the menus are not showing up correctly. They are centered, unlike on the other pages. Please see the attached screenshots. Also, there is quite a bit of white space between the two menus.

What can I do so that the menus are not centered, and so that there is not a large block of white space in between the menus?

Thank you so much for your help!

Kind regards,
Julie

• Julie
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi,

Thank you so much! The solution works and will be great for right now. Please let me know when the known issue has been fixed.

I really appreciate the solution as well as the quick reply! :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Julie

• Julie
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi!

I have a few other (similar) issues with the appearance of the job posting & the Upfront Spirit theme. For the job, there is a big white space directly below the top menu, breadcrumbs that say "Blog," and the job title is the same font as the background. Please see attached screenshot. On the screenshot, I highlighted part of the title (which is the word "INSTRUCTOR":wink: to show that it is there, just not visible due to the font being the same color as the background.

Not sure if these are all part of other known issues that will be resolved soon? If so, is there a fix I could use in the meantime?

Thanks so much for your help!!!

Best Regards,
    Julie

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Julie,

I know that developers of Upfront themes are working on making J&E fit in themes and now not everything looks like it should, but I prepared you some CSS code you can use to get this look nice.

.single-jbp_job.upfront #upfront-region-header,
    .single-jbp_job.upfront .breadcrumbs {display: none;}

.single-jbp_job.upfront .upfront-output-object h1.post_title {color: #fff; font-size: 25px; margin-bottom: 1em;}

This will remove big gap and the breadcrumbs, and make the job title not so big and visible.
    You can add this code in Upfront editor in custom styles rules - at the bottom of the field (please see the screen).

Kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.