Jobs & Experts profile pictures to experts profiles and to Jobs

Hi i need to add pictures to jobs posts and expert profile but not as attachements but in the way of profile pictures like its shown here, can this be don or does it has to be customized

• Bojan Radonic

Hey there Hugo,

How are you doing today?

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to achieve, the images for experts for example that you pointed out on that screenshot are expert profile pictures which can be added from "My Profile" page on the front end of your site.

If this is not what you're looking for can you please add more details so I can better understand what you're looking to do.

Cheers,
    Bojan

• Hugo

Hi thanks for your answer, well about the expert profile pics, i can't select it when i create an expert from the jobs board and can't edit it later going to the expert profile.

About the jobs images, i want them to be displayed as they look in the middle image of the screenshot i attached

I have other question, in the jobs and experts overview (the middle screenshots) there is a class being added dinamically to each job excerpt called .jbp-mint .jbp-ambar etc, this classes are controling the color of the top border, however i dont want them changing everytime I refresh the page, is there a way to have them fixed for each job so job 1 is always ambar, job 2 always mint, etc?

• Hugo

I have other question, in the jobs and experts overview (the middle screenshots) there is a class being added dinamically to each job excerpt called .jbp-mint .jbp-ambar etc, this classes are controling the color of the top border, however i dont want them changing everytime I refresh the page, is there a way to have them fixed for each job so job 1 is always ambar, job 2 always mint, etc?

• Bojan Radonic

Hey again Hugo,

Regarding adding images for experts I've checked this on my end and I'm being able to see the "Change avatar" button in either My Profile or in Add an Expert pages, see screesnhot. Are you not being able to see the same button?

As for changing the top border on a jobs list page you should be able to override it with some custom CSS. Please try adding the following CSS code in the style.css file of your child theme or if your theme doesn't have custom CSS tab add it in your site using the following plugin:

http://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css

jbp-job-list .jbp_job_except {
        border-top: 4px solid #000;
    }

This should change the top border color to black. To display another color you'll have to replace color hex value. You can use sites similar to this one to get hex value for the color of your choice: http://www.color-hex.com/

If the code doesn't work can you please grant us temporary admin access via our Dashboard plugin so I can take a look? You'll find more information on how to do that <a href="
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/">here.

In regards to Jobs featured image I'm honestly not sure if this was planned in time when the documentation was in making or this was removed in some point but Jobs do not have featured images that you can display in similar fashion like you can with Experts. I'm going to flag our writers so we can change that image as this can be misleading.

Best regards,
    Bojan