Join Now button

Hi, the Join now button should redirect where. I know this sound like a stupid question, but i have this button with the Network Theme for a WP 3.1 Multi-Sites but it is not redirect to any page.

Regards

• Tammie
    • WordPress Wizard

Great response thank you Tim, just as an adding to that it will auto detect your login if the default for multsite, single or buddypress - it does a little function behind scenes that outputs the right one or what it thinks would be for you. We've added the 'add your own' field as a back up / if you want to have a different one.

• neomale
    • New Recruit

Thanks Tim and Tammie. In fact with your answer Tammie i realize that their was no subscription available in the admin (Registration is disabled). It is why the Join now button was not redirecting to any registry form. :slight_smile: I just check "User accounts may be registered" and now the button work. Sorry, to have you bothered with something so simple. :slight_smile:

Regards

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Thanks Tammie. :slight_smile:

i realize that their was no subscription available in the admin (Registration is disabled). It is why the Join now button was not redirecting to any registry form. :slight_smile: I just check "User accounts may be registered" and now the button work. Sorry, to have you bothered with something so simple. :slight_smile:

Don't be sorry, if another person hits the same problem they might come here and find the solution! Sharing the knowledge. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.