José, recently (see

Hello José,
recently (see https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/multi-db-seriously-does-this-plugin-work#post-800229) you solved our Multi-DB installation problem.

However, since when we run the backup job the following

ERROR: Result of table check for wp_iayp_9_terms is: 'bestofv2_global.wp_iayq_terms' doesn't exist

occur BUT it seems all other 255 tables within this database run smoothly. First we thought because the table would be empty and we ignore it for a while. Now, there are data entered... nevertheless we have the get the same error message when running the weekly backup-job.

Please could you let us know what might be the problem and how to solve it?

By this occasion would you mind letting me know how to solve the following issue and probably cause the warning?

Warning! WP Super Cache caching was broken but has been fixed! The script advanced-cache.php could not load wp-cache-phase1.php.

Please request server access detail and I'll forward it to you again.
Many thanks

kind regards
Prinz

• Klaus

Hi Ari

thanks for prompt reply. Followed your advise but it did not solve the issue. Meanwhile the hazzle with table 9 seems to bring up much more troubles... please help out with that (more important than wp-supercache this plugin I can deinstall).

Now back to the database error. Backup is impossible because of the error as described before. Also it cause the following problem....

Can’t select database
    We were able to connect to the database server (which means your username and password is okay) but not able to select the bestofv2_global database.

Are you sure it exists?
    Does the user bestofv2_usrbha have permission to use the bestofv2_global database?
    On some systems the name of your database is prefixed with your username, so it would be like username_bestofv2_global. Could that be the problem?

If you don't know how to set up a database you should contact your host. If all else fails you may find help at the WordPress Support Forums.

This error turns up all the time... means I can't aCan’t select database

We were able to connect to the database server (which means your username and password is okay) but not able to select the bestofv2_global database.

Are you sure it exists?
    Does the user bestofv2_usrbha have permission to use the bestofv2_global database?
    On some systems the name of your database is prefixed with your username, so it would be like username_bestofv2_global. Could that be the problem?

If you don't know how to set up a database you should contact your host. If all else fails you may find help at the WordPress Support Forums.

This error turns up all the time... means I am unable to aCan’t select database

Are you sure it exists?

This message turns up all the time... means I am unable to add/eait any post or page nor can I do any other stuff on my page. Contacte bluehost but they refer to got the problem solved with wpmu-dev as it is not a server issue.

Please help out as I woulThis message turns up all the time... means I am unable to add/eait any post or page nor can I do any other stuff on my page. Contacte bluehost but they refer to got the problem solved with wpmu-dev as it is not a server issue.

Please help out urgent as I need to continue with my development task.
    Thank you
    Prinz

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.