JQuery Datepicker / listing all Appointments for selected day

Hi,

could you help me create page to select a date and show all the appointments for that date?
-using the same Jquery datepicker (and datepicker css) as in the backend that includes the NON-working days. Prechosen date = Today
-good if jquery Datepicker hands over the date variable to MySQL (PHP)
-if not, also ok if the Jquery Datepicker puts the date in one of your shortcodes to display a list of appointments.

Thanks and best regards,
Chibi

• Chibi

Hi Sajid,

I need a printable daily report (date can be chosen) of ALL appointments to that ONE date chosen by a datepicker. Can be done in front or even back end by ANY of the service providers even the admin - not only their own appointments.
    App my appointment only shows appts for the active logged in service provider (have to log in all Service providers to get all). App worker monthly calendar shows the whole month.

JQuery.datepicker gets $selectdate... passes it on to SQL like select worker, name, phone, start, "additional fields" from app_appointments where status in (confirmed, reserved) and start = $selecteddate OR to [app_all_appointments status="confirmed, reserved" start = "$selected_date"]

Thanks in advance.

Chibi

• Sajid

Hi @Chibi

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

All right, I am not sure how much it requires coding to develop it or customize the existing shortcode.

However I am flagging SLS (Second Line Support) for their invaluable feedback on this matter. He will respond here as soon as possible but please bear in mind that their response time might be slower than normal support, because they work on complex tickets like yours.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Jude

Hey Chibi

Sorry about the extreme delay here, it somehow slipped through the gaps. A possible way is to use the inbuilt export helper

global $appointments;

$type = ! empty( $_POST['export_type'] ) ? $_POST['export_type'] : 'all';
    		$apps = array();
    		if ( 'selected' == $type && ! empty( $_POST['app'] ) ) {
    			// selected appointments
    			if ( $_POST['app'] ) {
    				$apps = appointments_get_appointments( array( 'app_id' => array_map( 'absint', $_POST['app'] ) ) );
    			}
    		} else if ( 'type' == $type ) {
    			$status = ! empty( $_POST['status'] ) ? $_POST['status'] : false;
    			if ( 'active' === $status ) {
    				$apps = appointments_get_appointments( array( 'status' => array( 'confirmed', 'paid' ) ) );
    			} else if ( $status ) {
    				$apps = appointments_get_appointments( array( 'status' => $status ) );
    			}
    		} else if ( 'all' == $type ) {
    			$apps = appointments_get_appointments();
    		}

Return the $apps variable and format it into a table and you should be set

Let us know if you still need help with this. Keeping my eyes open on this.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member and have a fantastic day!

Cheers
    Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.