JQuery issue/conflict

Hi,
I need help to resolve a Jquery conflict error on https://mailnetwork.com/search

1.I use the plugin Ajax Search Lite on that site.
2.I got a search box using it in the main menu.
3.I created the page "Search" to implement the search page results.

When we access the search page (/search), search is not working when the quick search of the menu is active.

If I remove the quick search it works.

When we look into the debug console it shows:
Uncaught ReferenceError: asljQuery is not defined

I am pretty bad at JQuery debugging.

Support Access is currently enabled

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Yann,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

That looks like a conflict on the site. You have already identified that the Slider Revolution is conflicting though it would be better to check whether it's a direct conflict or if it's caused by other plugin and or theme.

The test procedure would be a classing theme/plugin conflict test:

1. Keep all those plugins that you usually use on the site enabled and switch to Twenty Fifteen or Twenty Sixteen theme; see if the issue still applies.

If it goes away and everything is working fine, that would point to the current theme as a main culprit. If it doesn't go away though:

2. Disable all the plugins except the Ajax Search Lite and then start enabling them one by one; at some point issue re-occurs so note down what was the last plugin that you enabled; then disable it, skip it and enable next one in a row.

That way it should either reveal the "real" source of conflict or let you find out about all the plugins that do not work well with Ajax Search Lite.

The best way after that would be to get in touch with developers.

If it turns out that either current theme or a just a single plugin is causing that, then it would be best to contact that theme's/plugin's developer letting them know about it and asking for assistance. They should be able to examine it on their end and provide appropriate update carrying a fix.

If it turns out that more plugins doesn't work with it, I think the Ajax Search Lite developer would be the person to ask for assistance in that case as it would clearly suggest that there's something "wrong" with that plugin itself.

If you have additional questions, let me know please.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.