JQuery issue/conflict

Hi,

I need help to resolve a Jquery conflict error on https://mailnetwork.com/search

1.I use the plugin Ajax Search Lite on that site.

2.I got a search box using it in the main menu.

3.I created the page “Search” to implement the search page results.

When we access the search page (/search), search is not working when the quick search of the menu is active.

If I remove the quick search it works.

When we look into the debug console it shows:

Uncaught ReferenceError: asljQuery is not defined

I am pretty bad at JQuery debugging.

Support Access is currently enabled