jQuery .prop(), localStorage, .getItem, and Resets

I am currently finishing up the drop-down-menu version of the change-font tutorial I posted yesterday, and I have run into a bit of an issue with the jQuery which operates the drop-down selector. In essence, the drop-down is currently working, except not entirely as desired.

When a visitor selects a font, the site is set to that font; however, if the visitor picks another font with a stylesheet which is higher in the site's <head> than the one previously selected, nothing happens. It seems obvious that there is a problem in the way the script handles enabling/disabling stylesheets. In fact, I know where the problem is: I don't know precisely how to go about configuring the script so that it disables previous font choices before enabling subsequent ones. At present, a user must disable previous font choices (by clicking a given button a second time), unless, of course, the subsequently-enabled stylesheet overrides the previously-enabled one.

Here is the code I am currently using:

<script type="text/javascript">
jQuery(function($) {
	if ( localStorage.getItem('font-01') ) {
		$('#font-css-01').prop('disabled', localStorage.getItem('font-01') == 'true');
	}

$('#font-selector-01').on('click', function() {
		$('#font-css-01').prop('disabled', function(_, prop) {
			localStorage.setItem('font-01', !prop);
			return !prop;
		});
	});
});
</script>

This is, fairly obviously, for the first font on the page (I'm currently working with seven fonts, though reworking the script so that it would gracefully scale would be nice). I have this script repeated for each font offered by the drop-down. Additionally, I have a modified version of this script as a reset.

Here is a (semi-functional and definitely incomplete) version of the drop-down menu tutorial: http://zyniker13.com/html-pages/tutorial-create-a-drop-down-to-select-the-font-for-your-site.html. As you can see, the font-selection process works, but only if done in a very specific order.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

{Note: I've also opened a thread on this topic over at StackOverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20275708/jquery-and-local-storage-selector-with-multiple-states}