JS error when booking an appointment

I am using MarketPress for paying for bookings. At the checkout page, there is a JS error preventing the form from continueing.

Predrag Dubajic

Hi Kieran,

Hope you're doing well

Are you still having issues with this because I'm unable to replicate the issue from my end?

I went and added one of the appointments, on checkout page I entered all my details, I see that you reported that issue was when going from step 2 to step 3 but I had no issues with that, and after that I went to next step and my order was confirmed.

Am I missing something here or you found a solution or is it perhaps specific to browser?

Please advise.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Kieran

Hi Predrag

I spoke to Ashok last night and I thought we fixed it but its come back again. I will explain it the best I can

The error seems to materialise when I have "only contact details" selected to collect from people when they make a digital purchase. It was working fine until I upgraded marketpress then it started hanging during the checkout process from step 1 to 2. Unfortunately I've had to do a complete site reinstallation but I've tried plugin conflicts and it was still hanging.

As soon as we changed it back to collect "full billing info" it worked again.

The complicated bit... I changed it back to collect "only contact details" last night and it worked fine on my laptop. I made multiple successful bookings. But when I tried it from a new client's laptop and one of my phones it didn't work when I checked out as a guest. It seemed to work on one of my others phones. Very strange!

So I changed it back to collect "Full billing info" and again it started working again on all devices.

When it was set to collect "contact details only" this morning during some test I've had it so it was working on one laptop but not another so its quite tempramental. Is it a caching issue maybe? It seems to not work on laptops / phones that are new to the site. Very hard to replicate as it's intermittent.

I have switched it to collect "full billing info" so that my site will work as it's a live site I dont want to stop working.

Kind Regards
    Kieran