Jump to specific date in Appointments+

Is there anyway to jump to a specific date? Either by typing it in or using a calendar field?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Dan,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

There isn't currently a way to jump to a specific date, they could of course choose any date from the calendar, but there's no way to link to a date.

Is that the sort of thing you after, so you could link directly to say, the 2nd of June for example?

Please advise.

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Dan
    • Flash Drive

Thanks Jack for the response. Currently my visitors will need to book any hour within 2015 and the calendar months can only be accessed by navigating through each by clicking the Next/Previous buttons. That takes a long time if the visitor wants to book an hour on December 25, 2015.

Here is a TEMP page: http://www.pray2015.com/men/prayer-calendar/

I guess a quicker way to get to a specific month would be to have a dropdown of all 12 months to quickly jump to the month they want to view.

Does this make sense?

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi,

I think it would be slightly extensive modification. But that's a bit beyond my skill levels, so I will ask one of our developers to take a look and see if he can work some magic for you if it's not too extensive, I can't make any promises though. If it's going to require considerable time to achieve, then it would have to be added as a feature in a future update.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.