Just curious if this is an oversight for admin ... There

Just curious if this is an oversight for admin ...

There is no indication newsletters can be scheduled.

• be

:slight_smile: No adding attachments initially has not worked since the change..

Starting a topic requires 3 more steps and more time...
    Starting a topic that has less that 3 words removes them and replaces them with the first sentence still..

I know its not major but it IS a MAJOR reason for less participation.. Time is money...

Now to the actual question
    YES please.. Logical -- and while they are in there. maybe remove the cron if cron is not chosen as an option..
    Wording is very confusing for users..

Many thanks again.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hiya Be,

Hope you're well today.

For adding the attachments issue on a initial question, I'm not able to replicate, can you let me know your browser version number and also your operating system and I'll get one of our developers to check.

The wording issue was actually by design, as we had a lot of topics with one word in, so we automatically replace the title in those instances.

For the question at hand, I'll definitely pass this along to the developer for a feature request, in the mean time you could use Ultimate Branding for the text change, for removing the other option we'd need to modify the plugin code, which would be lost on a update, if that's ok. Let me know and I'd be happy to provide instructions on how to do that. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• be

E-newsl - UB to change the word "EDIT" would be highly confusing to every other function.. :slight_smile:
    There is an identified BUG in E-newsletter so cannot use it anyway - when its sorted will revisit the plugin

Forum -
    Header - it seems to me to be less than 5 words - not sure how replacing one irrelevant word with an irrelevant sentence helps?

Attachments - are NOW showing in the intial ask question - however this has happened before but it does not remain stable will screen grab next time I post so you can see.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @be,

Thanks for your patience on this! Sorry about the delay.

E-newsl - UB to change the word "EDIT" would be highly confusing to every other function.. :slight_smile:
    There is an identified BUG in E-newsletter so cannot use it anyway - when its sorted will revisit the plugin

True! We could change the text in poedit if you wanted? On the confirmed bug, is there another thread for that? Or was you referring to the text issue.

Header - it seems to me to be less than 5 words - not sure how replacing one irrelevant word with an irrelevant sentence helps?

Attachments - are NOW showing in the intial ask question - however this has happened before but it does not remain stable will screen grab next time I post so you can see.

For the forum question, it was more to do with better titles in search engine, as we had a lot of one word post like request, then if someone else titled a post "request" it then changes the permalink to request-1 and so wasn't very clean. :slight_smile:

Glad to hear attachments are working now, if it keeps happening please let me know and I'll get a developer to look into it for you.

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.