Just got a marketpress order that was processed but with no info

I just got an order this morning in my clients site. For the first time we recieved an ordered without any info.

WE got this

A new order (70ae2907f03d) was created in your store:
Item Sku Qty Price Total
PAST LIFE REGRESSION — 2 $37.00 $74.00

Shipping: FREE
Order Total: $74.00

Billing Address

Shipping Address

Payment Method: Credit Card
Payment Type: Visa
Transaction ID: 8033844576
Payment Total: $74.00

Your payment for this order is complete.

any idea why this would happen? we got an order later today with all the information

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Brandon,

This is strange. It looks like something prevent the data of member to be saved. Can you track this payment in your payment gateway (Authorize) and see that is there?
    Can you check if you have still debug enabled in the wp-config.php - if yes then we could check what happen there.
    If not please enable it in case this is not one time issue. To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it. I would need then to see contents of the debug.log file - so please paste it to the text file and attach to post.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Rupok

Hi Brandon

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Thanks for sharing debug data, but this PHP Notice doesn't seem to be related with MarketPress. I tried to regenerate the issue but I could not. I could help you better if the issue was constant and I could regenerate this. I believe this won't happen again but can you please report us if this happens again?

We will be glad to help if you have any further inquiry. Please let us know.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.