just setting up Fundraising and have a problem

I am trying to do recurring payments but even though the yes is selected.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi gottalife,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

What issue you are getting with the recurring payments exactly. I tested it on my own site and I can see the recurring option (as seen in attached screenshot).

Would you please explain the issue and also enable support staff access o I can take a closer look. To grant access go to WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Access or see this manual.

Look forward towards your response :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi gottalife,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

You shared the screenshot of back office. It should be displayed on frontend when you view that fund raiser.

Regarding the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin did you reported that issue before ? If no then please try to increase the memory limit and maximum execution time and then check again. See this article on how to increase the memory limits.

if in case you are still not sure how to enable the support access and issue is not fixed then you can send in the WordPress login and FTP (may need to edit the files) credentials privately via our contact form in following format.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Make sure you select I have a different question from dropdown (see screenshot) - this and subject line ensures that it will get assign to me.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.