Just updated to 4.1.1 and site no longer renders

I updated from 4.1.0 to 4.1.1 and the site went down. It's just showing a white screen on the front and backend. I went into FTP and removed the dashboard plugin (as I had another issue earlier with it messing up a different site) and as soon as I did, the site loaded just fine. The error logs do not show any issue in terms of the plugin, but the site went down as soon as I updated.

Right now the plugin is deactivated so I can't create access to the site. But I can create a admin user so you can go in and test or do whatever needs to be done. Let me know of anything or anyone else having similiar issues. Thanks!

• Rupok

Hi Chris, hope you had a wonderful day.

Can you send me message with access credentials through our secure contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ ?

Subject: "Attn: Rupok"
    - WordPress admin Username
    - WordPress admin Password
    - Login URL
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

Select "I have a different question" for your topic. This and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Chris, hope you had a wonderful day.

Yes, I could regenerate the issue on your site. But I just uploaded the plugin, didn't activate it, still the backend is showing white screen.

Can you turn on debug mode in WordPress? To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

Past errors here. If file is very long, paste them to a text file and attach with your reply.

Can you please do a plugin conflict test just to make sure no other plugin is causing this? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

If you want us to work on this and try to resolve the issue, can you send me message with cPanel access credentials through our secure contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ ?

Subject: "Attn: Rupok"
    - cPanel Username
    - cPanel Password
    - cPanel Login URL
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

Select "I have a different question" for your topic. This and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please let us know when you are done. We will be glad to jump in and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.