Just want to install SNAPSHOT PRO, nothing else for now

I just want to install and use SNAPSHOT PRO, nothing else at this time. I do not want another dashboard. How can I do that?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Igor,

I hope you're well today and it's great that you'd like to give our Snapshot Pro a try.

Please note however that during the Trial membership you're able to install our plugins and/or themes via WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin only. It's pretty much the only limitation of the Trial membership and one you switch to "full" you'll be also able to directly download plugins and install them the regular WordPress way. Take a look here please:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/how-free-trials-work/

That said, in order to install Snapshot Pro, please install end enable our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin first and then use it to install Snapshot Pro. You'll find WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/

Best regards,
    Adam

• faydra_deon

As a member for several years, I'd like to suggest that you keep the Dashboard installed even if you decide to get the full membership. It's going to make it so much easier to update your plugins and add/remove plugins and themes if you do keep it installed.

I personally don't find it to be intrusive, and only the admin who installs, activates and logs into the Dashboard will be able to see it.

I'm totally not trying to dictate to you, because you know what's in your best interest when it comes to your own site, but keeping the Dashboard has proven beneficial for me, and you may find a lot of the features of the Dashboard beneficial, too. I say this as a user who primarily only uses Snapshot PRO on over 50 WordPress sites. However, when I do find I need another one of the plugins, the Dashboard makes it very easy for me to add one or more.

Thanks for your time.

Faydra...

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.