just wanted to ask if there is any news on the release

Hi,
just wanted to ask if there is any news on the release of a beta or some more info on the plugin?

• luciana
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

HI @Alexander,
    i think i haqve read in another thread about a new plugin that is in the make called booking+ ? or something like that. i´m currently thinking of getting A+ tweaked to my needs but if another plugin will be released that maybe will fit my needs i would not have to do that.
    regards

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @luciana,

I don't have any other info on a bookings+ plugin. However, I might be able to check on what A+ features you're looking for. What needs are you referring to here specifically? I can see if there is a feature request for them.

Best regards,

• luciana
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I would need A+ do let me do the following:
    We have an appointment at 9 am for a service that is in total 2 hours(woman cut&color client A). But after the first 30 min into the appointment (at 9:30)the service provider has a time window of 30 min in which she/he can perform another service(with client B) for 30 min(ie. mens cut etc). So what i would need A+ to do is to display the 9:30-10 free appointments although there is Client A from 9-11 appointments at the same time.
    hope this makes sence to you.
    thanks

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

So we would need a single service to block out multiple, non-consecutive blocks of time; thus leaving time in between available to book for other services.

I know that right now this isn't possible with appointments+ but, it would be a good feature, and would fit into booking appointments. I will move this to Features & Feedback though so we can see what other community members think, and so it can be considered for future development.

Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.