Just wanted to note that since I discovered WPMUDev.org

Just wanted to note that since I discovered WPMUDev.org
I have been like a kid in a candy store. Things that I have dreamed of doing for many years suddenly became possible because of the themes and plugins found here. This is like a college education for anyone working with sites using wordpress. My business has jumped light years ahead of anything that would have been possible before. Yes, I struggle to learn and understand some of the plugins etc but that is the point! I am learning new things, and able to achieve new goals because of everyone here. Thanks so much to all.

Cheri Faline

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks a bunch for your kind words Cheri :slight_smile: They made my day !

Its really good to see that our plugins helped you transform your business. BTW, for any issues you are having with those few plugins, we are always around to help :slight_smile:

Cheers, PC

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hiya Cheri,

I just had to mention, your words echo my own when I first learned about WPMU DEV years ago. For myself it was the Chat plugin that I first found. Then I found the rest, one by one. I dreamed about all of it for a bit before signing up, as I didn't quite have the funds right off. But when I did sign up, I went right to downloading everything. Like a kid in a candy store. :smiley:

Thanks for your kind words and also for brightening the day! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    DavidM

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.