Keep adding Custom Fields but nothing is updated despite getting confirmation of "Settings Upda

That was then,
Now, I am getting this when opening each tab of the plugin:

Rendering of admin template /home/campusfo/public_html/bu/wp-content/plugins/custompress/ui-admin/navigation.php failed

Rendering of admin template /home/campusfo/public_html/bu/wp-content/plugins/custompress/ui-admin/post-types.php failed

Rendering of admin template /home/campusfo/public_html/bu/wp-content/plugins/custompress/ui-admin/navigation.php failed

Rendering of admin template /home/campusfo/public_html/bu/wp-content/plugins/custompress/ui-admin/custom-fields.php failed

What to do?

• Glenn
    • Flash Drive

Hi,
    deleted the existing plugin, deactivated all other plugins, cleared browser cache, replaced with latest download of Custompress. Now able to add Post types and Taxonomy, but still unable to build Custom Fields. Add all the info and get confirmation that "Content Type Updated," but nothing is added to the list. Did this procedure multiple times, same result.
    The plugin works as it should on other sites on the same server.

What to do?

Thanks,
    Glenn

• aristath
    • Recruit

I am not familiar with wpdesktop.com, but from personal experience when automated installers are used sometimes weird and pretty much unexlained errors occur.
    I stopped using automated installation scripts (like softaculous and many others) a long time ago and since then I have fewer errors on my WordPress sites... After all, installing WordPress the "normal" way takes no more than 5 minutes!

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there!
    As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.