Kindly remove 'Subject' from the message page.

Edit by Predrag: Removed login details

I love the message page but I don't like the idea of having to type a subject whenever my members want to send a message. Kindly help me remove the 'Subject' field.

Secondly, I use Agama theme. I wish to have only my latest post (just one) show on my home page. As it is, more than one post will show on the home page and I don't want that.

Lastly, the username doesn't show anymore under picture in members' profile pages. Please, I still wish to have the username show beneath the picture.

Expecting a speedy response. Thanks.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Chris,

Hope all is well :slight_smile:

Please don't leave your login details in forum tickets as these are public and well indexed by Google, I have removed the login you left above but I still strongly suggest that you change your password.

I love the message page but I don't like the idea of having to type a subject whenever my members want to send a message. Kindly help me remove the 'Subject' field.

Can you tell me if your contact form is part of the theme or you're using some contact form plugin?
    Also, could you share your contact page URL so we can check it out?

Secondly, I use Agama theme. I wish to have only my latest post (just one) show on my home page. As it is, more than one post will show on the home page and I don't want that.

WordPress has an option to limit number of posts in your blog, or in this case homepage.
    You can go to Settings > Reading panel and in there set 1 for "Blog pages show at most" option in order to show only one post.

Lastly, the username doesn't show anymore under picture in members' profile pages. Please, I still wish to have the username show beneath the picture.

Which profile are you exactly referring to, do you use BuddyPress and are referring to BuddyPress profile page?
    Could you grab a screenshot of the profile page so we can better understand this?

Best regards,
    Predrag