Hello, we have just tested our webpage (using coursepress pro plugin) with iPad Air and Xiaomi (Android Device). Apart from these devices, we also tested this website with Macbook Air.
- We created new page, installed new Wordpress 4.1, downloaded CoursePress Pro 22.214.171.124 and also created child theme. We did no modifications, just created two basic courses in order to test functionality and how responsive this plugin@theme is.
PC (MacBook air @ ThinkPad Edge)
1. Units in Sections are not showing properly when using Safari browser. When using Firefox or Chrome, everything is okay. http://i.imgur.com/1HEkE3w.png
2. I can't withdraw from the course. Even if I click on withdraw and click OK, page would reload but nothing happens. http://i.imgur.com/4NVy57i.png
3. Question: How can we disable that wordpress control bar when basic user (I mean not an administrator) is logged in? I think student doesn't have to see that panel at all.
Tablet responsive design glitches (iPad Air)
1. When on portrait position, I can't see menu items. When on landscape, everything is okay.
2. a) Portrait position: Preview image of the course is too big, it is on the whole screen, user cannot see anything but preview image.
2. b) Scrolling down on the same page - instructor widget is not ok. It should be besides preview image (which could be half of its actual size)
3. This is on both landscape and portrait position -- We tried to add more content into the Course Excerpt/Course Overview. When you reach maximum characters limit, it gets crazy. It shows maximum limit in courses page, when you click on dashboard, you would get only first sentence. And rest of it you can see on the picture below.
4. When you click on dashboard, happens what I described in the point 3. But when you click on dashboard and from dropdown menu select my courses (I don't know why because when you don't click you get to the same page) then this shows up.
We are not sure if this post belongs here or it would be better to send an email, so we can give you more feedback if you wish.
P.S. we are translating this plugin into Slovak and Czech language. We will provide Coursepress users with translation when it's ready.