Language not changing for plugin

Hello

This plugin dos not use my language on strings, I know it should. I have checket with Your site, and the strings I want to use are translated. (24 %)

I just need a few lines in my own language, like when people sign up for "Subscribtion"...it says "Thanks.....and email has been send ..etc..

I might have installed the WP in English, but now I have changed it to my own language.

How and when will the plugin follow ??

Do I have to un install and reinstall the plugin?

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @Jan,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Translation files are not made by us and are submitted by other plugin users to our site, which means that they are not included in the plugin itself.

What you need to do is export the translation file, open them using PoEdit software and save it (no changes necessary).
    After that you will have two files with same name but different extensions .po and .mo
    Take both of those files and upload via FTP to wp-content/plugins/subscribe-by-email/languages/ folder.
    Go to your site and you should be able to see the changes now.

Let me know if you need more help with this.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Jan
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello @Predrag Dubajic

Thank You, I understand this.
    I just want to change a few lines, can You please advise me, in wich Core file for the plugin, where I can do this, I do not have the time to spend for the Whole process..

Thank You.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.