Latest Affiliate Plugin Features

Hi,

I have been reading some old posts on requests made for features like a TOS and recurring commissions. Barry was going to do some testing on recurring commissions. Is there any news on what the latest features are and what features are in the pipeline?

A good tutorial on how to configure for recurring commissions with pro sites would help at least.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings webezy,

I have been reading some old posts on requests made for features like a TOS and recurring commissions. Barry was going to do some testing on recurring commissions.

Regarding the TOS we have been using on our networks the Terms Of Service plugin for over a year now. You may want to give it a shot yourself :slight_smile:

I do not know what Barry has been doing regarding the recurring commissions issue, so I will see about getting him in here to possibly shed some light on this question.

Is there any news on what the latest features are and what features are in the pipeline?

Not that I am aware of, but another great question for Barry to answer hopefully when I can get his attention on this thread from his gazillion other projects.

Though it may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get Barry in here for his input on the above questions asap.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Haroun and webezy,

Thank you both for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

I am all for your guys suggestions, both the recurring and the percentages.

By any chance have these been submitted to the "request a new plugin, theme, or service" in the bottom right corner?

Cheers, joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Haroun and webezy,

I have in fact now moved this ticket to the feature requests section and I shall notify the lead developer of the request though this will not have the same impact as those submitted to the "request a new plugin, theme, or service" in the bottom right corner.

Thank you both for being WPMU Dev Members!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.