Latest Membership 2 Pro update breaks site

Hi guys,

I've just updated the Membership 2 Pro plugin and the site is now unaccessible. After using the cPanel file manager to rename the plugin folder I can get back in (it deactivates the plugin) but clearly I need it back! (This is not a public site so I did not take a backup as I normally would (I will next time!) - I have renamed it to hide the site as it contains sensitive information, hence my use of the plugin)

It is adding /?ms_flushed=yes after every URL (which is why I figured it was this plugin) - is that a clue?

Help!

Thanks,
Arthur

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Arthur,

Hope you're well?

Was there any error messages?

Can you check your error logs, you should be able to find them in your servers CPanel or look for an error_log file in your sites root (usually public_html or where wp-config.php resides)

As a wild guess, I would say it's probably a PHP version issue, especially if using php 5.2.x, but that's just a guess without seeing the error log.

Thanks

• Arthur
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Vaughan,

Never mind, I must have had a local caching issue. It's fine this morning having switched off the computer overnight. Should have thought of that before I panicked! Still not sure what happened, though, as php is pretty up-to-date (5.5.30).

Thanks anyway.

Arthur

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.