Latest Prosites update killed my subsites

I'm getting 500 error for my subsites after upgrading Prosites to the latest version. Please help!

Luís

Hi Richie ,

Hope you're doing well today!

We already have some reports regarding to an issue with "Pay To Blog" module. If you have this module enabled, can you temporarily disable it, to see if is the culprit?

If not, can you send us the FTP access to your website, so we can investigate it further?

Please send it privately through our contact form:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Luis Lopes"
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/information

Cheers, Luís

Luís

Hi Richie ,

We've released a new Pro Sites version (3.5.4) to correct the issue with "Pay to Blog" module. You can update it through the WPMU DEV Dashboard or the on-site Hub. If you don't see the update yet then form within your WordPress admin go to:

WPMU DEV > Support. and click the "Check again" link at the bottom. That will manually trigger the check for new updates and you'll see it after.

Please, check if it solves the issue, otherwise, send the FTP access as requested in my previous reply, so we can investigate it further.

Cheers, Luís