Latest upgrade deleted payment details - no warning

All settings for payment types were deleted. Luckily I tested it on a dormant system. Took ages to find Paypal API signatures and had to re-enter order confirmation and payment details (and not sure they are as they were). And still need to test the system. Had this been done on a live shop it would have meant the site being down for hours until being brought to my attention. For the remaining sites I will make sure these are copied first before upgrading. Any other gotchas to look out for?

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Andrew,

I'm sorry to hear that you had troubles with the new MarketPress.

There are some issues with the custom templates, there could be a problem with product details (weight/price) - and for the moment this is all we know of that could be broke.
    But our developers are working very hard on those issues to provide fixed plugin.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @ webmaster357,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Thanks for posting in this thread, however it might be best if you open your own here https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question , even if the issues seem closely related. That way it will remain independent of this one and ensure it doesn't confuse issues here if this thread needs reopening again by the author.

It also means the member who started this thread or anyone following it isn't inundated with post notifications each time we respond to each other. A lengthy thread could annoy the original.

Thanks,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.