Latest version of Membership 2 Pro Not Compatible With Appointments+??

Hello,

I am attempting to use Membership2 Pro with Appointments+, however when I do, I get the following error:

Warning: Missing argument 3 for App_Membership2::get_price() in ..appswordpresshtdocswp-contentpluginsappointmentsincludesclass_app_membership2.php on line 89.

I am presuming that perhaps something is not configured properly, but don't know the plugin well enough to figure out what is causing this.

Any assistance would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks,
JC

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @Jean-Claude,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I don't see this issue reported yet and I can't replicate it on my end, could you please provide me with some additional steps and tell me on which pages are you seeing this?

Also, would you mind allowing support access so I can see it on your end in case I'm unable to replicate it?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Jean-Claude
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hello Predrag,

Thanks for your assistance.

The error indicated is displaying on the booking page under development that we have configured with the A+ shortcodes. When the Membership 2 Pro plugin is activated, the booking confirmation logic fails to work correctly, producing the error indicated. The URL for the page is:

http://www.ihatecelerysticks.com/wordpress/ihcs-dqa-booking

FYI - We are not in production yet with either the A+ or Membership 2 Pro plugins. We're just learning how to properly use and configure them at this time. Also, in anticipation of going into production, how do we re-enable/clear appointment time-slots that have been booked/used during our testing, so that they can show as available on the A+ booking page schedule when we go to production.

I've granted you access to the site.

Thanks,
    JC

• Jean-Claude

Hello Predrag,

At this point, we are unable to run A+ with M2, as simply suppressing the warning message as suggested in another support thread doesn't fix the problem, which is that M2 kills the A+ booking confirmation logic from working at all.

When we deactivate M2 on our site, the problem disappears. Updating M2 to the lastest version 1.0.0.7 did not fix the problem. We've now updated M2 3 times in the last three days. The problem continues to persist.

This M2 incompatibility issue with A+ kills our appointment page entirely. The warning message that appears on our A+ booking page is as follows:

Warning: Missing argument 3 for App_Membership2::get_price() in D:\Web\apps\wordpress\htdocs\wp-content\plugins\appointments\includes\class_app_membership2.php on line 89

If we go to line 89 of the class_app_membership2.php file, it appears that the public function get_price( ) is critically bombing due to some error. The warning message that the M2 plugin generates itself is non-fatal.

Our A+ booking page uses the following shortcodes:

[app_my_appointments title="My Appointments" status="paid,confirmed"]
    [app_monthly_schedule worker="2" service="1" add="0"]
    [app_pagination month="1"]
    [app_confirmation]
    [app_paypal item_name="Payment for SERVICE" button_text="Please confirm PRICE CURRENCY payment for SERVICE"]

Thanks,
    JC

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey Jean-Claude,

I hope you're well today!

I've replicated this on my test setup and checked the plugins code. I wasn't able to fix this "out of the box" as well so I'm calling our 2nd-line support for some help here.

Please keep an eye on this thread for further information and updates!

Cheers,
    Adam

• Jean-Claude

Hey there, Jose,

Well done, yes, the A+ patch you provided appears to resolve the issue.

Just to help clarify for anyone else who needs to download this, this is a patched version of the A+ plugin and not the M2 plugin. I needed to uninstall A+ before installing this patched version as I could not update my A+ install with this patch. So be sure to do a backup of your database first and then uninstall A+, else you will lose your A+ config and any data associated with A+ when you uninstall A+ and reinstall this patched version of A+.

Thanks much for your assistance. It's deeply appreciated.

Jean-Claude

• Jose
      • Bruno Diaz

Hey Jean-Claude,

Thanks for sharing the steps with the community, and sorry for not clarifying this myself.
      Dealing with wordpress for so long makes me omit some explanations that are indeed necessary.

Alternatively to your approach, you can also override the plugin folder via FTP. In this case, the uninstall is never run so there is no data loss.

Cheers!
      José

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.