Layout

I am using gridmarket and I would like to know if there are any plugins that make it easier than using shortcodes to set up the pages. I know where to find the shortcodes in Marketpress but I don't know all the different paramaters. For example if I wanted to show products based on sales instead of date they were put on the site I don't know if I use "pop" for popularity or what I should use. So kind of two fold question.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @terrymickelson

Hope you are well today.

For displaying popular products you could use [mp_popular_products]

Here's a list of the shortcodes and their parameters.

Shortcodes allow you to include dynamic store content in posts and pages on your site. Simply type or paste them into your post or page content where you would like them to appear. Optional attributes can be added in a format like [shortcode attr1="value" attr2="value"].
    Product Tag Cloud [mp_tag_cloud] - Displays a cloud or list of your product tags. Optional Attributes »
    Product Categories List [mp_list_categories] - Displays an HTML list of your product categories. Optional Attributes »
    Product Categories Dropdown [mp_dropdown_categories] - Displays an HTML dropdown of your product categories. Optional Attributes »
    Popular Products List [mp_popular_products] - Displays a list of popular products ordered by sales.

Optional Attributes:

"number" - max number of products to display. Defaults to 5.
    Example: [mp_popular_products number="5"]

Products List [mp_list_products] - Displays a list of products according to preference. Optional attributes default to the values in Presentation Settings -> Product List.

Optional Attributes:

"paginate" - Whether to paginate the product list. This is useful to only show a subset.
    "page" - The page number to display in the product list if "paginate" is set to true.
    "per_page" - How many products to display in the product list if "paginate" is set to true.
    "order_by" - What field to order products by. Can be: title, date, ID, author, price, sales, rand (random).
    "order" - Direction to order products by. Can be: DESC, ASC
    "category" - Limits list to a specific product category. Use the category Slug
    "tag" - Limits list to a specific product tag. Use the tag Slug
    Example: [mp_list_products paginate="true" page="1" per_page="10" order_by="price" order="DESC" category="downloads"]

Single Product [mp_product] - Displays a single product according to preference.

Optional Attributes:

"product_id" - The ID of the product to display.
    "title" - Whether to display the product title.
    "content" - Whether and what type of content to display. Options are false/0, "full", or "excerpt". Default "full"
    "image" - Whether and what context of image size to display. Options are false/0, "single", or "list". Default "single"
    "meta" - Whether to display the product meta (price, buy button).
    Example: [mp_product product_id="1" title="1" content="excerpt" image="single" meta="1"]

Product Image [mp_product_image] - Displays the featured image of a given product.

Optional Attributes:

"product_id" - The ID for the product. Optional if shortcode is in the loop.
    "context" - What context for preset size options. Options are list, single, or widget, default single.
    "size" - Set a custom pixel width/height. If omitted defaults to the size set by "context".
    Example: [mp_product_image product_id="1" size="150"]

Product Buy Button [mp_buy_button] - Displays the buy or add to cart button.

Optional Attributes:

"context" - What context for display. Options are list or single, default single which shows all variations.
    Example: [mp_buy_button product_id="1" context="single"]

Product Price [mp_product_price] - Displays the product price (and sale price).

Optional Attributes:

"label" - A label to prepend to the price. Defaults to "Price: ".
    Example: [mp_product_price product_id="1" label="Buy this thing now!"]

Product Meta [mp_product_meta] - Displays the full product meta box with price and buy now/add to cart button.

Optional Attributes:

"label" - A label to prepend to the price. Defaults to "Price: ".
    "context" - What context for display. Options are list or single, default single which shows all variations.
    Example: [mp_product_meta product_id="1" label="Buy this thing now!"]

Store Links [mp_cart_link] - Displays a link or url to the current shopping cart page.
    [mp_store_link] - Displays a link or url to the current store page.
    [mp_products_link] - Displays a link or url to the current products list page.
    [mp_orderstatus_link] - Displays a link or url to the order status page.

Optional Attributes:

"url" - Whether to return a clickable link or url. Can be: true, false. Defaults to showing link.
    "link_text" - The text to show in the link.
    Example: [mp_cart_link link_text="Go here!"]

Store Navigation List [mp_store_navigation] - Displays a list of links to your store pages.

I'm afraid there are no plugins available that would give that functionality.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.