Layout issues with Events plugin

Hi WPMU!

I'm learning the Events+ plugin and am coming across a few layout issues. Can you point out what I'm doing wrong?

The website is musicbuilding.us which is running the newest wordpress (3.4.2). The issues are on the calendar page (http://musicbuilding.us/calendar/) where you can see monday and tuesday are 5x as wide as the other days. My other issue is on the event's page (http://musicbuilding.us/events/). For some reason, it says "blog archive" at the top. Also, I'm wondering if there is a way to choose which page template is used (I'd prefer to have a sidebar but it seems these options are overridden?)

Thanks in advance for any help here!

-Rob

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

These all appear to be theming issues. Your issue with the /calendar/ page is that there's a bit of CSS that is causing those wide areas.

.entry-content td is set to have a 50% width on an inline style.

The "Blog Archives" title on /events/ is delivered by your theme. You'd have to modify the theme in order to get that to display differently. Unfortunately I can't really assist you with that one without seeing the theme.

Choosing which page template is used is also a template thing. If your theme comes with multiple page templates then it is possible for you to have a sidebar.

I hope that helps! If you need any further clarification, or if I did not properly answer your question, please don't hesitate to ask.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven't heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is "Not resolved" in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers
    PC

• mosaicrob
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

PC, thx for closing the thread. Everything is fixed now....

Brian, thx for the answer. For some reason I never got your response but have read it now and it's exactly what I needed.

Muchos Gracias.

peace Gentlemen

-rob

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.