Lazy load affecting other subsites

For some reason, I had the Lazy load activated for one of my subsites, and it was having problems on my theme, but it is affecting other subsites, can you check this?

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Wayne,

Is it possible I could test this on the live site? The reason I am asking for this is that your Multisite is subdomain based and staging site allows us only to check Network and Main site. All the subsites are redirecting to the live site. So even changing the settings in the staging doesn't allow me to check subsites :slight_frown:
    I'm trying to check with a sysadmin if they can make it work so it will be possible to test this problem.
    But if the configuration doesn't' allow I will need to check on the live site.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Wayne

Hope you are doing well.

I made some new texts, and the reason that Smush affected all subsites is that you have the network enabled.

Enabling the Lazy Load will allow for all subsites.

However, I tested the Lazy Load again on the site and found a problem with the revolution slider plugin, I checked, and it was already reported, and this fix is coming on upcoming plugin update.

Please, keep eyes on Smush update, when the update comes up, update the plugin then enable the Lazy Load again on your site.

Let us know if you need any further help on this,
    Best Regards
    Patrick Freitas

• Wayne
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

yes this is what i wanted to do for all my subsite and setting will only be able to make on network admin.

I been informed that lazy load still under beta. I will just keep this module deactivated until the full version is released. thanks for updates...

Cheers
    Wayne

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.