Lessons

The client is asking the following question: I want them to be able to go to that week lesson and or quiz test. So how do I proceed to start putting that content up. What do you think if a student logs in, say to the 100 hour program, There will be 10 lessons for that course. Should that “Course” page have a button for each lesson and they have access then to each lesson individually? But I don’t want them to jump ahead and read lesson 8 when they should be on say 3. And I want to impose a quiz after every 4 lessons. How do I do that? The 100 hour course will have 2 quizzes and one final exam.

I want to know what is the is the best way to accomplish all of this. I am pretty sure that the student can't skip ahead, but just want to be sure that I set things up the way the client wants it.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Jeremy,

There will be no skipping lessons (in coursepress lessons will be units) when you check "User needs to answer all mandatory assessments and view all pages in order to access the next unit ".

Should that “Course” page have a button for each lesson and they have access then to each lesson individually?

You don't need to show whole course structure, you may force them to go from first lesson to last, with above option.

And I want to impose a quiz after every 4 lessons. How do I do that?

There is no separate unit for quizes. You create normal unit with pages (if needed) and place elements for quiz

Set that all answers are mandatory, so they cannot skip them

Let me know if you have more questions.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.