Let me explain that when I purchased this membership, I had

Let me explain that when I purchased this membership, I had buyer's remorse and asked for my money back. But your tech people encouraged me to hang it there and get support. Sadly we had to let 5 months go by due to a big fundraising dinner that our tiny office has been busy with. It is now over and we are trying to figure our your website, but it is NOT user friendly for those of that don't understand the technical jargon. We have asked questions several times. And each time have to wait about an hour. I think the problem with your instructions is that you are using technical terms that us beginners in our office are not understanding. All we want is help to write e-Newsletters but all your advice does not clearly tell us what to do. Can I ever talk to a real person? If not, I am asking for a refund for 1/2 of the year we won't be using and didn't even use the first half of the year. I would ask for the whole year's refund since we haven't done squat with it, but part of it is our fault for prematurely signing up at a very busy time of year. Will you be willing to partially refund our membership?