Let me just checking about the checkout process of Pro Sites!

Hi
I hope you having a good day.
I have a question about the checkout process.

I am using multisite by subdirectory, and using the feature of Pro Sites.
I assume that checkout process proceeds like below.

If I activate free level in the settings of pro sites.......
1: User needs to sign up for free level.
2: If user wants to upgrade their sites, they will need to upgrade the websites.

If I deactivate free level in the settings of Pro Sites.......
1: User needs to sign up firstly, and make a reserve their sites.
2: After confirming their sites name, they need to upgrade to one of Pro Sites plans. If not, they won't be able to access their admin.

Are these correct?

King Regards
KAZUKI

Luís

Hi @KAZUKI KIKUCHI,

I hope had been good today!

If you have multiple levels, users don't need to sign up to a free level necessarily. They have that option, if want.

You can have pay levels and a free level together.

Regarding to your questions:

If I activate free level in the settings of pro sites.......
    1: User needs to sign up for free level.
    2: If user wants to upgrade their sites, they will need to upgrade the websites.

As I said above, they don't need necessarily, but, if they sign up to a free level, they can use their account and choose the level they want to upgrade.

If I deactivate free level in the settings of Pro Sites.......
    1: User needs to sign up firstly, and make a reserve their sites.
    2: After confirming their sites name, they need to upgrade to one of Pro Sites plans. If not, they won't be able to access their admin.

You can deactivate the Free level unchecking the field "Allow Free Sign Up" in Pro Sites -> Settings -> General Settings.

Also, Free level will not work with the To Blog module enable (Pro Site -> Modules).

This can be done in one process only :

Users choose the level, fills the account and website information, reserve the site and make the payment.

But answering directly to your question, while the user didn't make the payment, will don't have access to the website.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

KAZUKI KIKUCHI

Hello! Luis
    I hope you having a good day.
    I couldn't understand d only about"Also, Free level will not work with the To Blog module enable (Pro Site -> Modules)", It is because I am not native speaker! Sorry.
    Could you explain further ?

And also, If I set 0 yen option in the price table with other paid plan, do user have to make a payment for o yen plan too?

Luís

Hi @KAZUKI KIKUCHI,

I hope had been good today!

Pay To Blog module removes the Free site functionality. So, all your levels will be paid.

As Pro Sites already has a free level built in, you shouldn't have a level with "0" for price under your Pro Levels, because your users will be redirected to the gateway to pay "0" for the plan.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís