Let the customer select the duration of the appointment for herself in Appointments +

Hi!
I am running a firm offering cleaning services. I want my customers to be able to select for themselves, for how long they want to have me clean their house. I.e. I don't want fixed time slots in my Appointments booking system, but rather want the customer to choose start and ending time herself. Is that possible?

An alternative - although not quite as good - would be to give my customers the ability to book many timeslots at a time, for example if they want somebody cleaning their house between 15 and 18 o'clock, they click the 15-16, 16-17 and 17-18 time slots and book them all at the same time.
As any of this possible with the appointments plus ?
And in case, how do I do it?

Thanks in advace!

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Anton,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Unfortunately something like this is not currently possible with A+ plugin but I will move this thread in Features & Feedback section so we can consider adding it in future versions of plugin.

For now only way would be to create multiple services, for example, Cleaning - 30 Minutes, Cleaning - 1 hour, Cleaning - 1.5 hours, etc. and then assign those services to same provider.
    Now user can choose desired service and based on that your calendar will be booked for multiple slots.

Let us know if you need additional help with setting this up.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.