Lets say I have a pricing table with the different rates

Hi,

Lets say I have a pricing table with the different rates for use with Prosites. Is there a way for a user to say they want the smaller plan and when they click on a button like "Sign Up Today" it will take them up to the signup page and automatically choose the smaller plan without any interaction? Does this make sense?

Thank you,
Michael

• Michael

Kasia,

Sorry, that is my fault.

Okay, on my home page I have three different pricing tables. I attached the image to show what it will look like.

I was wondering if it would be possible to have them click on start trial for the middle plan (Attached first image) and then it would automatically start the signup process on the signup page for the the plan they choose. I would like to avoid them choosing the plans twice and signing up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
    Michael

• Kasia Swiderska

Hi Michael,

I was wondering if it would be possible to have them click on start trial for the middle plan (Attached first image) and then it would automatically start the signup process on the signup page for the the plan they choose. I would like to avoid them choosing the plans twice and signing up.

It looks like, that was possible with older version of Pro Sites, when there you could use direct link to level. But with in new version sing up process was rewritten and direct links don't work any more.
    I've spoke with one of our developer and changing that requires lots of custom coding at the moment to change that.

But with new version of Pro Sites we have extremely much more options for styling custom tables, with new looks - maybe you could use it to style default pricing table and use it as your main pricing table?

Let me know what do you think,
    kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.