Letting users create fundraising campaigns

Hello,

I would like to find out how I can let visitors to my website create their own fundraising campaigns. I didn’t see information about this in the usage document (unless I missed it?) but saw mentioned in one of your blog posts that it is possible. Please let me know. Thank you.

• nelnehal
    • The Incredible Code Injector

When you allow yours users to create their own website, in your wordpress multisite, they would be able to use the fund raising plugin and create their own fund raising page. for example you have a site called example.com your users would be able to create their own website, at example.com/usersite, where they would be able to add their fundraising payments and collect payments through paypal.

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @syriarandd

Welcome to the forums!

The excellent method outlined by @nelnehal would enable your users to create and manage their own fundraisers from their own sites.

However, if you are running a single site, then your users would need the author role to be able to create fundraisers on your site. Also, you would need to manage the payouts to your users as their can only be one PayPal account associated with each installation of the plugin.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.