Leverage Browser Caching

Hi there,
I was looking for issue that I have regarding my sitemap error over the internet,and I found a communication between you and costumer of yours ( but the answer was not provided,because he was not a pro )
And here I'm after checking what you do,decide to use your free trail,and the subscription plan if happy as well.
I would love to you use you service,and will appreciate your help regarding those 2 topics I have:
I attached the first issue I have:
Screenshot #1
Second Topic is how to fix
Leverage Browser Caching and Remove render blocking resources(what plugin to install and hot to confider,to make my sate speed score better )
I appreciate your consideration and assistance.

• Rupok

Hi Stanimir,

Thanks for asking. Let me answer one by one.

Sitemap Error: Missing XML tag

This error appears when the sitemap contains zero items. Please create content for the sitemap. However, if you know you have made content you should clear/flush your cache from your website, plugins, theme, server etc.
    Source: https://kb.yoast.com/kb/sitemap-error-missing-xml-tag/

Can you please try this workaround and let us know if this helps? I've checked the sitemap showing on your screenshot and there is no post listed indeed. So creating some content for that sitemap should resolve this issue. Please let us know if it doesn't help. We will be glad to investigate further.

how to fix Leverage Browser Caching and Remove render blocking resources

For fixing these issues, you can try our Hummingbird plugin. With Hummingbird, you can Generate performance reports, Enable Browser caching, Minify files, Combine files, Set load position, Included output graph, Enable Simple GZIP configuration, Track average pagespeed and lots of other things which will help you to resolve your mentioned issues.

You will get the full usage guide of this plugin here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wp-hummingbird/#product-usage

I believe, these will help. Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Stanimir

Hi There,
    I really appreciate your prompt answer.
    Regarding my Q about my sitemap ( the topic you have send me and the description provided from you ,didn't help me)
    Mostly because you are expert in that field and it is easy like 2+2 equal 4 :slight_smile:
    But fortunately not for me.
    Regarding your Hummingbird plugin I installed and set it up but
    my Leverage Browser Caching and Leverage Browser Caching are about 60.
    I'm sure you wan't recommend me installing another plugin for fixing them (since yours is great)
    But would love to make that score somehow better.
    Thank you.

• apurba_podder

Hello Stanimir,
    Sorry for the inconvenience. you may read this article to know how to configure Hummingbird properly. Please grant support access also so we can give a closer look. You can grant support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Grant Support Access.
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/. Please let us know after granting support access.

Best Regards,
    Apurba

• Nithin

Hi Stanimir,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Regarding my Q about my sitemap ( the topic you have send me and the description provided from you ,didn't help me)

I could see you have enabled sitemaps in All in One SEO, and Google XML Sitemaps plugin together. It should have worked together, but just to be sure, could you please try disabling one of the plugins, and then try resubmitting to Google, and then see whether you are able to replicate the same issue?

Regarding your Hummingbird plugin I installed and set it up but
    my Leverage Browser Caching and Leverage Browser Caching are about 60.

I could see that that the server settings of 4 hours is overriding the Hummingbirds settings. I was able to notice that it's showing Apache as it's server, but in Hummingbird NGINX is being detected. Could you please confirm whether the website is running on Plesk?

At the moment, I'm afraid, Hummingbird isn't compatible with Plesk. It'll require editing the following file vhost_nginx.conf located under /var/www/vhosts/system/<your_domain_name>/conf/, and adding the rules manually as given under Hummingbird > Browser Caching page.

Please let us know how that goes, so that we could give a closer look, if needed. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.